No matter how nice we try to put things, there is no denying that life is a battle. Everyday is a struggle.
However, with every struggle is a blessing. We are blessed to be alive and given the chance to make changes everyday.
People say, “live your life to the fullest”; I am here to do just that.
Hi, My name is Nadrah and this is my story.
I'm a daughter, a sister, a granddaughter, a cousin, a friend, a wife and a mother but most of all, I will always be a little girl at heart.
This blog is about my life and how I try to live it to the fullest while keeping it well balanced.

Wednesday 11 April 2012

The Hunger Games

With all the hype and reviews, my fiance and I decided to watch "The Hunger Games". Don't get me wrong. It's not like the movie didn't appeal to us. It's just that we've been really busy with the preparation and weddings that we barely have the time. Since today's a public holiday, we squeeze a few hours for the movie. Even after being released last month, it is still getting a lot of viewers. We bought our tickets last night and could only get a seat at the 4th row. With all the chores to do, we arrived just in time for the movie and didn't manage to buy anything. It was pretty upsetting considering how hungry we were. We didn't want to miss any part of the movie so we just went to the cinema hall with growling tummies. About 15minutes through the movie, the person next to me arrived. To make it interesting, he came with all sorts of food. And the smell was owh so tempting. It was warm and delicious (could tell from the smell). Both my fiance and I were both trying our best to stay calm. Isnt it ironic how we were watching the hunger games with the hungriest tummy and the stranger next to us was eating non-stop?!! LoL!

No comments:

Post a Comment