No matter how nice we try to put things, there is no denying that life is a battle. Everyday is a struggle.
However, with every struggle is a blessing. We are blessed to be alive and given the chance to make changes everyday.
People say, “live your life to the fullest”; I am here to do just that.
Hi, My name is Nadrah and this is my story.
I'm a daughter, a sister, a granddaughter, a cousin, a friend, a wife and a mother but most of all, I will always be a little girl at heart.
This blog is about my life and how I try to live it to the fullest while keeping it well balanced.

Wednesday 16 January 2013

Part time nurse now in my resume...

As mentioned in my earlier post, Hubster is very much an injured football star. That term was given to him because of the injury itself. As a result from a futsal accident, he has torn his ACL and meniscus. Initially, the doctor thought there were 2 torn ligaments and a meniscus after physical inspection. He then directed to get MRI to see exactly how many ligaments were torn and how bad the damage was. The person who scanned Hubster's knee saw some what like 3 ligaments torn. As bad as it sounds, we waited patiently for Hubster's next appointment for the doctor's final conclusion. Thank god it was only 1 ligament that was torn. Apparently, it was torn in such a way that made it seem as if the sides were also affected. To know more about the injury, you can go to this link.
Knee Anatomy
According to the doctor, the surgery is not really compulsory but Hubster will need to give up on being active. Of course, Hubster would want to go for the surgery. After all, he's still young. He would very much like to remain active (especially when it comes to playing football/futsal and dancing). He was really looking forward to performing more shows and explore his passion in dancing. Even tho he does not tell me (I'm sure he share it with his close dance family), I know deep down inside he is very upset but he tried to remain positive and take this injury as a challenge he must face. Recovery period for the injury is approximately 4-6 months which only means that Hubster can only be active 6 months after the surgery. I try my very best to assist him in every way that I can like managing the current house renovation, being his driver and helping out with his chores. After all, that's the least I can do especially after this sweet young man endured the pain and went around One Utama to look for my birthday present. Isn't he a keeper? Currently, he is undergoing physio therapy at WQ Park to strengthen his muscles and reduce the swell on his knee. He will most prolly undergo surgery next week or so. 

Hubster's injured left knee.
My very optimistic husband.

During physio therapy- Hubster looks like a recovering football star.
At One Utama

My new healthy workout is to push Hubster's wheelchair.
I'm sure the next few months is going to be tough but I've faith that we'll make it through. Wish us luck ok! I would also like to take the opportunity to give a shout out to my family and friends who are very concern about Hubster's condition and helped us. Thank you so much for your love and support. May Allah bless your kind heart always.

No comments:

Post a Comment