No matter how nice we try to put things, there is no denying that life is a battle. Everyday is a struggle.
However, with every struggle is a blessing. We are blessed to be alive and given the chance to make changes everyday.
People say, “live your life to the fullest”; I am here to do just that.
Hi, My name is Nadrah and this is my story.
I'm a daughter, a sister, a granddaughter, a cousin, a friend, a wife and a mother but most of all, I will always be a little girl at heart.
This blog is about my life and how I try to live it to the fullest while keeping it well balanced.

Sunday 4 August 2013

Lil Chica in 4D

Last week, we went to see Dr Idora of Pantai Medical Center to replace Dr Delaila as my Gynea. We heard so many good things about her and also the drawbacks of going to see her considering that she has a lot of patients (cases when nurse s do a lot of vaginal checks and accidentally pops the water bag). However, we were very keen in finding a female gynae. Dr Idora being a muslim was also a plus point for us. We are planning to integrate a little hypnobirthing technique with our Islamic background. During our first visit, she took several pictures of Lil Chica in 4d. Hubster got super excited that Chica looks a lot like him. "I see myself in the monitor," he said proudly. Me on the other hand, was a little down. Other than our parents, I showed the picture to only 2 other important people in my life and they are Ira and Hana. To them i expressed my disappointment. Hana assured me that the baby will be beautiful no matter whose traits she has. Hubster today asked me whether I'm disappointed that Lil Chica will not look as good nor will she have a mixed feature following his traits. Well, they got it all wrong. It is not about that. Appearance is not a question. I mean, when my MIL was interviewed on Astro Awani, Hubster's suave look immediately caught the attention of the tv host. It is more of about what's there of me that's there. It is natural for girls to be a daddy's girl. Yes, mothers are important for them but only because they need their mothers. Little girls want/adore their fathers. She has her daddy's traits and her daddy is the favorite. What's there left for me? A little paranoid don't you think? A few more weeks to go... We'll see how it turn out.. *Praying for the best*

No comments:

Post a Comment