No matter how nice we try to put things, there is no denying that life is a battle. Everyday is a struggle.
However, with every struggle is a blessing. We are blessed to be alive and given the chance to make changes everyday.
People say, “live your life to the fullest”; I am here to do just that.
Hi, My name is Nadrah and this is my story.
I'm a daughter, a sister, a granddaughter, a cousin, a friend, a wife and a mother but most of all, I will always be a little girl at heart.
This blog is about my life and how I try to live it to the fullest while keeping it well balanced.

Sunday 13 April 2014

Monday Already?

Is it Monday already? LOL! Gotta love the baby's expression. Weekend really is short. We tend to fill it up with so many activities. TTL family had a very eventful weekend where we took Baby TTL to Play and Learn Class at Gymboree, had a few cheat meals with friends (banana leaf rice at Devis Corner Bangsar and italian pasta at La Risata) and even met our very best friend who is back from New York for a short holiday. We also got the chance to do a little grocery shopping to prepare healthy lunch meals to take to the office. Bought Almond Milk and Greek Yoghurt to try new recipes for my Energizing Soy Protein (ESP) Shakes. Stay tuned for more updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment