No matter how nice we try to put things, there is no denying that life is a battle. Everyday is a struggle.
However, with every struggle is a blessing. We are blessed to be alive and given the chance to make changes everyday.
People say, “live your life to the fullest”; I am here to do just that.
Hi, My name is Nadrah and this is my story.
I'm a daughter, a sister, a granddaughter, a cousin, a friend, a wife and a mother but most of all, I will always be a little girl at heart.
This blog is about my life and how I try to live it to the fullest while keeping it well balanced.

Wednesday 17 September 2014

A good video on Moving On....

This is a very good video about moving on post relationship...

We have all gone through phases in life when we will have to move on from our past. There are many things that we have to go through before reaching that state with we are "renewed".

"Only when you don't have to consider on anyone else when you can focus on your life and creating the best possible version of yourself"

Love that phrase. Couldn't agree more, couldn't have said better..
Enjoy watching this video!

No comments:

Post a Comment