No matter how nice we try to put things, there is no denying that life is a battle. Everyday is a struggle.
However, with every struggle is a blessing. We are blessed to be alive and given the chance to make changes everyday.
People say, “live your life to the fullest”; I am here to do just that.
Hi, My name is Nadrah and this is my story.
I'm a daughter, a sister, a granddaughter, a cousin, a friend, a wife and a mother but most of all, I will always be a little girl at heart.
This blog is about my life and how I try to live it to the fullest while keeping it well balanced.

Friday 18 October 2013

Latest Vanity Purchase

Stuck at home for 40 days is pretty much driving me nuts! My only hope of the outside world is my phone where I can browse the internet, check the recent updates on instagram and catch up with the latest trends on pinterest. As far as shopping goes, I can't shop online just yet cause my figure has very much gone haywire that my sizes for everything (clothes to shoes) are all different. There are much beauty products I can trust to buy online. Well, if you can't do the shopping, get someone to do it for you. Thanks to my sister, i now own Tweezerman's mini brow rescue kit. What I love about tweezerman is the service to sharpen the tweezer once it has gone blunt. This set can be purchased at Sephora. I'm slowly prepping myself for a better well-groomed me. Wish me luck! 

No comments:

Post a Comment