No matter how nice we try to put things, there is no denying that life is a battle. Everyday is a struggle.
However, with every struggle is a blessing. We are blessed to be alive and given the chance to make changes everyday.
People say, “live your life to the fullest”; I am here to do just that.
Hi, My name is Nadrah and this is my story.
I'm a daughter, a sister, a granddaughter, a cousin, a friend, a wife and a mother but most of all, I will always be a little girl at heart.
This blog is about my life and how I try to live it to the fullest while keeping it well balanced.

Friday 1 November 2013

Mr Perfect 10?

Yerp! That's my husband!
I recently heard that there is an upcoming movie called "Suamiku Mr Perfect 10". Well, honestly, I have absolutely no idea what the movie is about but I know a number of things about Mr Perfect 10. Ok, fine, maybe not perfect. Imperfection makes someone perfect. An all-rounder is more like it.

Yes, this post is about my hubster is who recently Glam's Top 10 Most stylish men of 2013. 

Style-wise
When my mom heard about my husband chosen to be one of the Top 10, she was pretty much shocked. "But he is always in his football jersey?" she said. LoL! Well, that's my husband alright. Always in his precious jerseys. They are not ordinary actually. Each jersey he buys has something special about it. Let it be the badges and the name of the player which he carefully picked based on the season's play. However, hubster does clean up well in suits and his dance attire. After all, if you watch Style Star on E!, the celebrities they cover aren't exactly always fashionable. If it was for the Most Fashionable men, I'm sure Jovian Mandagie would be awarded.

I remembered someone posted something about a cool dad. Honestly, I think my husband is one cool dad. LOL! Sure, they say that self-praise is no praise at all, but I'm not praising myself.

  • Family Oriented
  • An Engineer (with a stable active income)
  • Dancer, Choreographer and Dance Instructor (Passive income while Passionately driven)
  • Loving Husband (I am well taken care off.. I'm sure my expanding cheeks proves it all)
  • A father (hands on I must add! He bathes our daughter even when she was only slightly a week old)
  • A caring friend 
  • Jovial and cool personality 
  • Sporty lean figure to complete his figure presentation 
  • with the list of things he covers, he still manages to complete a daily routine of reciting prayers to aour baby before she goes of to bed
  • and the list goes on...
Having said that,  it does seem like I'm married to a Mr Perfect 10. Sure, he does have all those flaws such as acne and dry scalp but in all he does seem whole. LOL! Ok-ok, it's ok if you don't think he's perfect cause what's important is that he is perfect to me. :)

Love you lots and lots!!! Muachs!

Although he may have cleaned up well in the magazine but this picture here show how perfect he is to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment