No matter how nice we try to put things, there is no denying that life is a battle. Everyday is a struggle.
However, with every struggle is a blessing. We are blessed to be alive and given the chance to make changes everyday.
People say, “live your life to the fullest”; I am here to do just that.
Hi, My name is Nadrah and this is my story.
I'm a daughter, a sister, a granddaughter, a cousin, a friend, a wife and a mother but most of all, I will always be a little girl at heart.
This blog is about my life and how I try to live it to the fullest while keeping it well balanced.

Sunday 12 October 2014

Superwoman in the Making

"How was your weekend?"

That's the favorite question to be asked on every Monday.

Lets see....

Saturday:
Woke Up
Prepare Zara for Class
Went to Bangsar for Zara's Gymboree Class- Hubs took Zara so I can eat breakfast while waiting for them.. After class, Hubs gets to eat while I attend to Zara...
Went to MPH to look for a Birthday Present..
A little marketing at Cold Storage
Off to KayEll to pick up our stickers
Put Zara to sleep
Made TTL's Homemade Peanut Honey Mustard Dressing
Prepare Zara to go Off to her Grand Parents in Kelana Jaya
P.Ramlee the Musical
Back to InLaws
Catch Up with Hubs till we fall asleep

Sunday:
*Too tired for Yoga so I decided to sleep in for another 30 minutes
Prepare Zara
Breakfast at InLaws
Foodgasm Fest
Marketting
Decided to go to One Utama because everywhere else is out of WholeGrain Mustard... Had lunch there.. *I mean since we're there la kan...
Made more  TTL's Homemade Peanut Honey Mustard Dressing
Put Zara to Sleep
Prepare Zara for a Birthday Party
Mia's 1st Birthday Party
Was supposed to accompany Hubs deliver jars of the Dressing to KL but he said he can manage alone so I headed home to put Zara to sleep so that I can make more dressing...
Mash came over and we chatted over dinner..
Entertain Zara and What not
Prepare and marinade chicken for Lunch Pack Orders
shower before calling it a night

and

HELLO MONDAY!

Yes, my schedule is always this hectic. I'm glad I could squeeze some entertainment in between and P.Ramlee the musical was very much entertaining! Thank you Hana for inviting me! Can't tell you how much I appreciate  the invitation. Just need that lil break some times. Work-life balance eh?

I was asked yesterday by several people, "how do you manage it all? You sangat superwoman!". LOL! Sure, it does sound a lil overwhelming, being a wife, mother (who breastfeeds), juggling 2 jobs with a side project and still have a lil time for entertainment but honestly, I'm far from a superwoman. Now that I'm that sort of life, I wouldn't say that it is easy but it is possible. Honestly, it takes a lot of practice and I would like to achieve more (more involvement in Zara's development and yet have more date time-when Zara is more independent). Exercising regularly and drinking lots of H2O helps me a lot. Not forgetting Shaklee's Energizing Soy Protein (ESP)! ESP helps me a lot! It really is Energizing as the name says! Gives me the boost to carry on! Since it also helps with my milk production, it is one of the main factor that made it possible for me to cope with everything. Of course, my husband is my biggest support. :)

There is no doubt that there are times when I feel like giving up but Alhamdulillah, I've God blessed me with Faith to turn to. If you think I'm Superwoman, sorry to tell you but I've a long way to go but I'm glad I'm heading there. Things might be a little different next year since I'll be taking my masters next year. Not sure how I'll be coping it just yet but InsyaAllah, I'll figure something out! After all, I am a SuperWoman in the Making.



No comments:

Post a Comment