No matter how nice we try to put things, there is no denying that life is a battle. Everyday is a struggle.
However, with every struggle is a blessing. We are blessed to be alive and given the chance to make changes everyday.
People say, “live your life to the fullest”; I am here to do just that.
Hi, My name is Nadrah and this is my story.
I'm a daughter, a sister, a granddaughter, a cousin, a friend, a wife and a mother but most of all, I will always be a little girl at heart.
This blog is about my life and how I try to live it to the fullest while keeping it well balanced.

Saturday 19 November 2011

Tokiokafe, Prima 9, Cyberjaya

Last Friday, my colleagues and I decided to try this new cafe called "Tokiokafe" that is suppossingly to be the new revamped version of "The Walk". The environment gave a little upper end feeling and each of us were very excited when we saw the dessert (thinking that the food there will be good). Sad to say, our food was pretty much tasteless. We had to add pepper and what not for it to be edible. Owh, one more important thing to consider, what sort of cafe that sells pasta does not have chilli flakes and a bottle of parmesan cheese for the customers?!! The food quality did not match the price we paid. We also tried the dessert. We concluded that the japanese cheese cake was overrated but the macadamia cheese taste quite good. Nonetheless, our overall experience was disappointing. It was our first trip there and will definitely be our last.


Presto Chicken Pasta
Felix had to add some pepper to the food.
Japanese Cheese Cake and Macadamia Cheese

2 comments:

  1. sedapnya nampak Presto Chicken Pasta. nak please! tolong bawak kat office i please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tra, u baca tak apa i tulis? tk sedap pliss.....

    ReplyDelete