No matter how nice we try to put things, there is no denying that life is a battle. Everyday is a struggle.
However, with every struggle is a blessing. We are blessed to be alive and given the chance to make changes everyday.
People say, “live your life to the fullest”; I am here to do just that.
Hi, My name is Nadrah and this is my story.
I'm a daughter, a sister, a granddaughter, a cousin, a friend, a wife and a mother but most of all, I will always be a little girl at heart.
This blog is about my life and how I try to live it to the fullest while keeping it well balanced.

Tuesday 15 November 2011

Babyshower for Rahim and Dayana

My favorite awesome twosome are going to be parents soon! I remembered looking at a 6 months preggers Dayana playing laser tag. How cool is that? Dayana is a wonderwoman. Being pregnant and a manager at work, she still maintained her adventurous self. However, she just had to back out from all the marathons she signed up for. Nonetheless, im sure the both of them will be great parents and Rahim's exitement was extremely priceless.

In celebration for Rahim and Dayana's departure to parenthood, we organized a small gathering at Bistro 42, Bangsar Village 2 last Saturday on the 12th of November 2011. As a gift, 8 of our close friends (tira, sri, dol, akasha, najib, nafi, farah and joe bunga) shared a present. We bought them this turtle bouncer from Babyland. It was very difficult to find this particular bouncer. I have to go on a scavenger hunt over the net to find it. Luckily there's Babyland! Not only they delivered it promptly, they also gave us the upgraded version with melody function! How cool is that! They are the perfect place to find gifts for babies and really thank them for giving us the latest model at the same price as the old one.

Anyway, here are some pictures:

Package from Babyland
Teensy Turtle Bouncer
Tira Superstar, DayanaAnwar and RahimBahrim
Tira and SriHunny
The girls before my arrival. I came in late as I was stuck at another wedding.
The girls
Us!
Congratulations Rahim and Dayana!

No comments:

Post a Comment