No matter how nice we try to put things, there is no denying that life is a battle. Everyday is a struggle.
However, with every struggle is a blessing. We are blessed to be alive and given the chance to make changes everyday.
People say, “live your life to the fullest”; I am here to do just that.
Hi, My name is Nadrah and this is my story.
I'm a daughter, a sister, a granddaughter, a cousin, a friend, a wife and a mother but most of all, I will always be a little girl at heart.
This blog is about my life and how I try to live it to the fullest while keeping it well balanced.

Sunday 13 November 2011

Terry Fox Run KL 2011

Terry Fox Run KL 2011
13th November 2011
Padang Merbok Kuala Lumpur
A charity run to collect fund for the Cancer Research Foundation

Honestly, the management of the event needs more improvement. The route is quite cool. However, the timing and management is very poor. It should have started earlier before the sun is up. They needed everyone to gather in the field. However, due to the hot weather condition, people chose to gather at the car park where the shade was instead. The amount of people participating in the event grew and it was great to have so much support in battling cancer. A larger crowd would mean more management needed.  They should release the participants via categories such as runners,  wheelers and joggers. So, in my opinion, the event needs improvement in 2 areas and that the start time and categorization. Other than that, I'ld say the event was indeed successful. It was great seeing people of all shapes, age and sizes to support a charity run like this. I especially loved the kids in bicycles. :p

Here are some pictures from the run:
Fadh, Hashir and Ezry
With TiraSuperstar and my cousin, Erin
Abg Joune or Faizul as our warm up instructor
Abg Joune is such a good instructor. Everyone enjoyed his session! Just look at their faces!
This was how hot the weather was at 9 something.
Hiding under the towel. I'm going to get so tan.
With TiraSuperstar upon completion of 4.8km

Ezry, Hashir, Fadh and Ieja
These guys can't get over the '83 butt girl

No comments:

Post a Comment