No matter how nice we try to put things, there is no denying that life is a battle. Everyday is a struggle.
However, with every struggle is a blessing. We are blessed to be alive and given the chance to make changes everyday.
People say, “live your life to the fullest”; I am here to do just that.
Hi, My name is Nadrah and this is my story.
I'm a daughter, a sister, a granddaughter, a cousin, a friend, a wife and a mother but most of all, I will always be a little girl at heart.
This blog is about my life and how I try to live it to the fullest while keeping it well balanced.

Tuesday 6 December 2011

Faeq's Day

My handsome Faeq turned 7 last Friday. Unfortunately, it was a work day. So, his celebration started at 10.30pm. It would be unfair to have just a short celebration so he was promised a "Faeq's Day" (a whole 24 hours doing things that he love) to compensate.

It started with a cake around 10.30pm last Friday. 
My sister, Princess Nayla and Prince Faeq
Then, there was a break for sleep... :-p (Malam kan.. Sume nak tido)

The next morning, we went for breakfast at Restoran Ismail, Taman Tun Dr Ismail for some Roti Telor Bawang, Roti Canai and Ayam Goreng.

After breakfast, we went for a stroll at the community park of Taman Tun Dr Ismail. Faeq wanted to ride on his bicycle.

However, there was an unfortunate event. The brakes of Faeq's bicycle were not working. He lost control of his bicycle and fell. Faeq had a gruesome cut but he did not shed a tear. Such a strong boy. Guess who came to the rescue? Fahrain Ahmad, a local celebrity. Despite all the hype about him being a jerk, the young lad was very kind and walked with Faeq to clean the cut. 
Next was a trip to Bangsar Shopping Center. We started with lunch at Stuff Your Face Cafe. The food there was DELICIOUSLY MARVELOUS! We especially loved their creamy chicken mushroom pasta. They also have children's menu (Great place for children's parties).

After lunch, they went skating... Skating's (apparently) Faeq's new passion. 


Next stop was my aunt's place in Subang Jaya where they had a swim. The celebration ended with dinner and cake cutting by the pool. 
Faeq's Birthday Cake from Alysha of La Panadera.

I'm hoping that I'll have the time to drop by One Utama to get his present this weekend. Huhu~ Sorry for the delay! You know that you are my ONLY favorite nephew, right Faeq? LOL!

Happy Birthday Faeq!

Love you lots and lots!

No comments:

Post a Comment