No matter how nice we try to put things, there is no denying that life is a battle. Everyday is a struggle.
However, with every struggle is a blessing. We are blessed to be alive and given the chance to make changes everyday.
People say, “live your life to the fullest”; I am here to do just that.
Hi, My name is Nadrah and this is my story.
I'm a daughter, a sister, a granddaughter, a cousin, a friend, a wife and a mother but most of all, I will always be a little girl at heart.
This blog is about my life and how I try to live it to the fullest while keeping it well balanced.

Sunday 18 December 2011

Potluck Dinner at AainaCaringNina's


Last Friday, Aaina organized a small potluck among close friends. She was going to make her famous lasagna (which happens to be my favorite). The potluck starts at 8pm but I had to make a short detour to get my nephew and niece dinner and arrived late. It was a very busy day for me that I didn't prepare the food I brought. (Sorry Aaina.... ).

Aaina, the host!
Greeted by Aaina upon arrival. Sigh! I look old in this picture.
This thing we did was check out the food!
Yummy, right?

Aaina's Lasagna
That's Me!

Mash and Sarah goofing around.
Sexy Dr. Ely
Dr. Ely with her fiance', Adha
The giants! Nazeriq and Ag
Us!
After dinner, we watched Crazy Stupid Love. It was a great movie. I give it a rating of 8/10. :p

 However, the highlight of the movie is none other than Ryan Gosling~!
Check out his Abs!
Hubba hubba~!
Yummy, Right?
I'm so going to get this on DVD. :p Had a great time at Aaina's that night.

Hightlights of the night are:

  1. Aaina's Lasagna
  2. Huda's Mushroom Soup
  3. Mash actually cooked something!
  4. Ryan Gosling (drools~!)
Thank you Aaina for organizing the potluck~! 
Love you lots~!
-xoxo-

No comments:

Post a Comment