No matter how nice we try to put things, there is no denying that life is a battle. Everyday is a struggle.
However, with every struggle is a blessing. We are blessed to be alive and given the chance to make changes everyday.
People say, “live your life to the fullest”; I am here to do just that.
Hi, My name is Nadrah and this is my story.
I'm a daughter, a sister, a granddaughter, a cousin, a friend, a wife and a mother but most of all, I will always be a little girl at heart.
This blog is about my life and how I try to live it to the fullest while keeping it well balanced.

Tuesday 17 January 2012

New Balance Awesomeness!!!

I'm very proud of my RM50 Power sports shoe that I bought for Terry Fox Run 2010. That pair of shoes brought me to the distance way further as compared to my Nike shoes (which was stolen from my back house). I used it marathons after marathons, walks after walks and hike after hike up the hill at the back of my housing area. I would say that I've gone through the transition from a couch potato to a slightly fitter person with that very pair of shoes that I bought from Bata. However, I'm slowly accepting the idea that the shoe is wearing out and it's time to change when I spent most of the time trying not to slip during the Zumba Party.. Considering that I run a lot nowadays(even if I don't join marathons, I run at the park behind my house or at the gym) and plan to run at least 3 miles once a week (following the footsteps of Jilian Michael's and Jennifer Aniston who does it almost everyday), I was advised to get either New Balance or Asics. So, I paid a visit to the New Balance outlet at One Utama. I was checking out the shoes there and was eyeing on the New Balance 890 for light weight and high performance which cost RM369. Darn! That really is going to burn a hole in my wallet. Lucky me, I'm small sized that the salesgirl suggested that I try the kids version which was New Balance 790. It's basically designed for people with children's weight. I'm not that heavy so it doesn't pose as a problem for me. The best part is that the pair cost RM179 (RM190 cheaper). See? Being petite has it's perks! :p I tried on for a short workout session just now and the only thing I felt was the awesomeness comfort at my feet. I'm totally loving it!

No comments:

Post a Comment