No matter how nice we try to put things, there is no denying that life is a battle. Everyday is a struggle.
However, with every struggle is a blessing. We are blessed to be alive and given the chance to make changes everyday.
People say, “live your life to the fullest”; I am here to do just that.
Hi, My name is Nadrah and this is my story.
I'm a daughter, a sister, a granddaughter, a cousin, a friend, a wife and a mother but most of all, I will always be a little girl at heart.
This blog is about my life and how I try to live it to the fullest while keeping it well balanced.

Friday 28 December 2012

Birthday Wishlist 2013

In about a week, I'll turn 27 and as usual, there will always be my shameless birthday wishlist post. LOL!

Here it goes...

For presents:
1. Black Heels
I found one from Charles and Keith that I find quite to my liking. It is priced at 96USD which is approximately RM293.93. My shoe size is 35 ok.. ;) There's also once from Nine West that is about RM429...

2. Melissa's Ultragirl+John Wu
Retails at RM400.. The shop is next to Aldo, One Utama.
Description from their Facebook Page:
The Melissa Ultragirl + Jason Wu is one of the cutest and most versatile flatties ever! The pastel and black tones are generally for the more classical Melissa fans, and also for those who love simplicity with a dose of cuteness! For those who are a bit more adventurous at heart, why not opt for the red and electric green models. Each shoe is crowned with a chic black bowtie featuring the iconic Miss Wu owl logo at the knot. Colours available are Green+Grey, Pink+Grey, Black+Grey, Maple+Grey, Smoke+Grey and Beige+Grey to suit your every mood and personality :)

3. Marc Jacobs' Dot
Ok.. Maybe it's just me being mengada considering that I've already my Crabtree & Evelynn's Lily Perfume and Marc Jacobs Ohh Lola that I've yet to finish but an extra perfume wouldn't hurt right? :p

Places to eat:
1. The Estate at the Intermark, Hilton Kuala Lumpur
I've heard so many things about the desert there. Basically, I'll prolly have the bread basket and order cakes..

2. Daily Grind
I heard so many things about the burgers there and would very much like to try..

3. Dim Sum! 
Trying to get my mom to treat me for a good Dim Sum meal. 

4. Monte's 
The succulent scallops that i miss so much.... 

5. Anywhere with good salad and steak

Haha!!! I know I'm married now but a girl can dream.... Yes, I'm still a girl... Heard of the "forever young" phrase? Haha!!!

2 comments: