No matter how nice we try to put things, there is no denying that life is a battle. Everyday is a struggle.
However, with every struggle is a blessing. We are blessed to be alive and given the chance to make changes everyday.
People say, “live your life to the fullest”; I am here to do just that.
Hi, My name is Nadrah and this is my story.
I'm a daughter, a sister, a granddaughter, a cousin, a friend, a wife and a mother but most of all, I will always be a little girl at heart.
This blog is about my life and how I try to live it to the fullest while keeping it well balanced.

Monday 10 December 2012

Short update..

It's been awhile since i last updated my blog. It's not like nothing happen. It's just the opposite! So many things one after another; so many things to do with so little time! And Guess What?!! I'm in Leuven, Brussels! We arrived in London last Saturday qnd had been meaning to get the sim card but didn't get the chance. As a result, the moment we get connection, everyone became as anti-social as possible. The picture below proves it all. Luckily there's internet at the hotel we're staying here in Leuven. Looking forward to Bruges tomorrow! Till then!!! Muaxhsss!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment