No matter how nice we try to put things, there is no denying that life is a battle. Everyday is a struggle.
However, with every struggle is a blessing. We are blessed to be alive and given the chance to make changes everyday.
People say, “live your life to the fullest”; I am here to do just that.
Hi, My name is Nadrah and this is my story.
I'm a daughter, a sister, a granddaughter, a cousin, a friend, a wife and a mother but most of all, I will always be a little girl at heart.
This blog is about my life and how I try to live it to the fullest while keeping it well balanced.

Tuesday 25 December 2012

So many things So little time...

It has been quite some time since I last had a proper update. Everything has been going on so fast. Too many things happen in such a short duration of time and before we know it, it was already time for the long awaited year end trip. But before I tell you about the trip, I would like to briefly tell you what happened before the trip.

28th November 2012 Bestie Akasha was getting married so we had a mini “Bachelor” party for him. Well, there aren’t many guys in our group so it really wasn’t an all guys event. In fact, Hubster was the only other guy there besides him. It was just us (the close ones who were invited to his housewarming dinner). Just the 6 of us. Well, it is more about the quality not the quantity, right?
11st December 2012 Akasha weds Laura and both Hubster & I were the best man and maid of honor.
2nd December 2012
Faeq turned 8 but I missed his party to represent MIL for a wedding. 

5th December 2012
Belated Birthday celebration for Faeq and Hubster at Chillis One Utama


So, that’s all (so far… hope I didn’t missed anything). We were very much off for our trip on the 7th. It was great having such a getaway. Now, we are back to reality with family events lining up one after another. Back to work when we are very much not over out jet lag. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment