No matter how nice we try to put things, there is no denying that life is a battle. Everyday is a struggle.
However, with every struggle is a blessing. We are blessed to be alive and given the chance to make changes everyday.
People say, “live your life to the fullest”; I am here to do just that.
Hi, My name is Nadrah and this is my story.
I'm a daughter, a sister, a granddaughter, a cousin, a friend, a wife and a mother but most of all, I will always be a little girl at heart.
This blog is about my life and how I try to live it to the fullest while keeping it well balanced.

Monday 25 March 2013

Never Back Down

People say, " Beautiful things happen in your life when you distance yourself from Negative things".

I say,"Beautiful things happen in your life when you stop running away and learn to manage the negative things around you". 

Never blame anyone in your life.
Good People give you Hapiness.
Bad People give you Experience.
Worst People give you a Lesson.
Best People give you Memories.

There will always be negativity in life. Without Pain there is no compassion. You can't experience Great Joy without experiencing Sorrow. The best is, despite all you pain, you will always have something to gain. Failure is a step away from success. 

When asked my husband what is he planning to teach our children about failure, he quote lines from Christopher Nolan's Dark Night movie, 

"Why do we fall Master Bruce?"
"So that we can learn to pick ourselves up"

My cousin's husband quoted this in his instagram, "O Allah, Thank you for the difficulties and the hardship. Without it, I would have drown and drifted from the purpose of my existence".

There is always a reason for everything. The important thing is to NEVER GIVE UP. Every time you fall, pick yourself up, keep your chin up, back track, learn and move forward.When you see a challenge, confront it. If you fall, take a step back, review the situation and face it again till you gain that wisdom. Always remember that God will never give you a challenge just to make you suffer. Some days you are up some days you are down. C'est la vie. That's life. Manage life well so that you will be content and blessed no matter what situation you are in.

No comments:

Post a Comment