No matter how nice we try to put things, there is no denying that life is a battle. Everyday is a struggle.
However, with every struggle is a blessing. We are blessed to be alive and given the chance to make changes everyday.
People say, “live your life to the fullest”; I am here to do just that.
Hi, My name is Nadrah and this is my story.
I'm a daughter, a sister, a granddaughter, a cousin, a friend, a wife and a mother but most of all, I will always be a little girl at heart.
This blog is about my life and how I try to live it to the fullest while keeping it well balanced.

Wednesday 25 September 2013

Confinement Day 18: 18 days away from Civilization...

Conversation with Hubster...
Hubster just got home from work...
Me: So, What's new? Tell me the Juice!!! (with owh so hopeful eyes that there's something to share with me)
Hubster: I'm sorry... There's nothing new to share...
Me: Hmph!

Not even half way through and I'm going crazy.. I don't mind having to eat the confinement food and drink the oh-so-sedap-NOT! air akar kayu.. but not being able to go out, sobs!!!

ONE UTAMA!!! I MISS YOU!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment