No matter how nice we try to put things, there is no denying that life is a battle. Everyday is a struggle.
However, with every struggle is a blessing. We are blessed to be alive and given the chance to make changes everyday.
People say, “live your life to the fullest”; I am here to do just that.
Hi, My name is Nadrah and this is my story.
I'm a daughter, a sister, a granddaughter, a cousin, a friend, a wife and a mother but most of all, I will always be a little girl at heart.
This blog is about my life and how I try to live it to the fullest while keeping it well balanced.

Monday 9 September 2013

Sneak Peek!!

"I love you, Ma"
"I rasa mcm nak poopoo"
"Susah nye nak beranak"
"I nak mandi lepas ni. Can I mandi lepas ni?"
"Sorry, Ma"
"U ni.. You tatau I sakit macam mana.. Cuba kalau you are in my shoes.."
"I terberak ke?" 
"Zara tolong mummy k.." 
"No, don't go.. Stay.."
"Jahit elok elok ek"
Words that came out while I'm in labor.. 
Alhamdulillah... Lil Chica is now out and healthy... 
8.37am 8th September 2013...
Weighed at 3.35kg..
More to be shared later when I'm settled.. Will be discharging really soon.. Just waiting for the paper works..
Thank you all for your warm wishes.. I apologize for not making a proper announcement.. There's really so much to do when the baby is finally here.. Adjusting to our new life also takes time.. Hope everyone can be patient with us.. We hope that we have the patience too... 
InsyaAllah, with God's Will and Blessing, everything will be OK... 



No comments:

Post a Comment