No matter how nice we try to put things, there is no denying that life is a battle. Everyday is a struggle.
However, with every struggle is a blessing. We are blessed to be alive and given the chance to make changes everyday.
People say, “live your life to the fullest”; I am here to do just that.
Hi, My name is Nadrah and this is my story.
I'm a daughter, a sister, a granddaughter, a cousin, a friend, a wife and a mother but most of all, I will always be a little girl at heart.
This blog is about my life and how I try to live it to the fullest while keeping it well balanced.

Thursday 12 July 2012

Gelojoh but Still Awesome


Got this picture from Akasha. He thought I was a "gelojoh" bride.. But hey! I was hungry. At least i still look good gelojoh, right?

This picture reminds me of an incident that happened to me just a few hours before my wedding. Yes, the very few but critical hours before your wedding when you suddenly get all stressed out. Even if you don't think you are (it's all in the mind), your body just can't lie. I had severe rash attack. When I was supposed to look all demure in my baju kurung, I had to change into my robe and calamine lotion all over my body. That's when this particular person arrived to my house and the first thing she said was, "Eh, Nadrah dah gemok!". I mean like, "Man... That's awesome!" (I said to myself) "Awesomely stupid that is!" I just replied with a smile and tried my best to keep myself as calm as possible. But of course, being such a bridezilla, I couldn't retain myself. When she came in my room to take a look at the dowry gifts to my husband, I just had to be such a b***h (rhymes with witch) and said to my bestie Tira, "You know the story I told you just now? The person is in the room and I want her out". I guess she got the message and got out of my room. Telling the bride that she's fat just hours before the wedding id a big NO-NO. In other words, don't mess with the bride. To whom it may concern, I apologize for making you feel bad and for chasing you out of my room but during that time, I need to remove all possible negativity there is. If you are in my shoes, I'm sure that you would understand. No hard feelings~. :)

2 comments:

  1. Name?

    I will handle the rest.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww.. Thank you Akasha.. That's very sweet of you... But lets keep her anonymous to prevent drama k...

    ReplyDelete