No matter how nice we try to put things, there is no denying that life is a battle. Everyday is a struggle.
However, with every struggle is a blessing. We are blessed to be alive and given the chance to make changes everyday.
People say, “live your life to the fullest”; I am here to do just that.
Hi, My name is Nadrah and this is my story.
I'm a daughter, a sister, a granddaughter, a cousin, a friend, a wife and a mother but most of all, I will always be a little girl at heart.
This blog is about my life and how I try to live it to the fullest while keeping it well balanced.

Monday 16 July 2012

Kak Lina

Just when I thought that I was going to start blogging actively again, I received a phone call from my mom. She was sobbing real hard and told me that I cousin, Kak Lina fell. Kak Lina is one of my closest cousin. She was supposed to play a very important role in my wedding but had to give up the role because she was weak. You see, last year, Kak Lina found out that she had cervical cancer. She fought it real hard and was clear end of last year. However, mid january, she found out that the cancer is back but this time around, it's back with a vengence. Super aggressive that it spread around so fast that the doctors dare not to operate her (worried that it will get worse like the growth rate will increase). Without pain killers, she fought as hard as she could to survive but towards the end, she knew it was a battle she couldn't win. Last Friday, when her son was in school, being weak, she fell in the toilet and knocked her head. She called for help and passed out on the way to the car. A neighbour saw her and immediately called the family. An ambulance was called but for over 1 hour the ambulance still did not arrive. Maybe the ambulance couldn't find the way because they could hear the ambulance's siren. So, they brought her in the car and met the ambulance half way. They tried to revive her but it was too late. She had already passed on.

Hmm... I don't feel like continuing this story.. Lets just remember as the pretty and honest person who smiles a lot.. :)
In her younger days
With her son, Aaron

She has always been great with kids

Hearris, Ira, Me and Izzaz as bridesmaids at her wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment