No matter how nice we try to put things, there is no denying that life is a battle. Everyday is a struggle.
However, with every struggle is a blessing. We are blessed to be alive and given the chance to make changes everyday.
People say, “live your life to the fullest”; I am here to do just that.
Hi, My name is Nadrah and this is my story.
I'm a daughter, a sister, a granddaughter, a cousin, a friend, a wife and a mother but most of all, I will always be a little girl at heart.
This blog is about my life and how I try to live it to the fullest while keeping it well balanced.

Tuesday 29 May 2018

Belated Birthday Present from Bestie

Aaina came back from Europe and kept telling me that she wanted to pass me my Belated Birthday present. This lady is always big on gifts. I sometimes feel bad that I don't give her enough. Last year, she gave me NudeStix's Travelling Lip+Cheek Pencil Set. This year.....

Kate Spade!
Still very much in it's packaging despite being in the Plane for such long hours.
Unpacking..
Tadaa!!!! So so Pretty!!! I'm a Lucky Girl!
Despite trying my best in everything that I do, things have not been easy for me. To be honest, at times, I do feel that life is not fair. However, I've people around me who constantly go that extra mile to do something nice for me. Gifts aside, Aaina is my go to person for some girly time and distracts me from all the negativity in this life. She is one of those people who constantly reminds me how blessed I am. Love you long time, Woman! Kisses to your pipi gebu, Aaina! Muachss!!

No comments:

Post a Comment