No matter how nice we try to put things, there is no denying that life is a battle. Everyday is a struggle.
However, with every struggle is a blessing. We are blessed to be alive and given the chance to make changes everyday.
People say, “live your life to the fullest”; I am here to do just that.
Hi, My name is Nadrah and this is my story.
I'm a daughter, a sister, a granddaughter, a cousin, a friend, a wife and a mother but most of all, I will always be a little girl at heart.
This blog is about my life and how I try to live it to the fullest while keeping it well balanced.

Monday 7 May 2018

My Favourite Make Up Brand: Tarte Cosmetics

This may be a long overdue post but about 3 days ago, I received an promotional communication e-mail from tarte cosmetics on their annual 7-pieces of make up at the price of RM280. Mind you these are full sized products that would normally cost RM925! Like this is Tarte we are talking about, they are of good quality, pigmented and suitable for sensitive skin. This reminds me of the Christmas set that my bestie gave me. It was just one of those things that I fell in love with at first sight. 

The set had:
24 eye shadows (highly pigmented and suitable for EVERY OCCASION)
mascara
2 bronzer
2 blushers 
1 highlighter
1 lipcolor 
1 eyeliner

I was just sharing the excitement with my bestie, Tira Othman and a few days later, I received a delivery at the office!

Here is a video of me unboxing Tarte's Treasure Box Xmas 2017 Collection:


Trust me when I say that once I've gotten this set, I really don't really see the need of buying any other make up. Err, Ok well maybe primer, foundation, concealer and other lip colours.. :P If you are one of those versatile working class ladies, Tarte Cosmetics offers are always a bargain and definitely worth it!

What My Usual Make Up Look Like ... 

Fresh Make Up in the Morning before dropping my daughter off to School!
By the way, Thank you SuziAnna for taking the video for me.... Much Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment