No matter how nice we try to put things, there is no denying that life is a battle. Everyday is a struggle.
However, with every struggle is a blessing. We are blessed to be alive and given the chance to make changes everyday.
People say, “live your life to the fullest”; I am here to do just that.
Hi, My name is Nadrah and this is my story.
I'm a daughter, a sister, a granddaughter, a cousin, a friend, a wife and a mother but most of all, I will always be a little girl at heart.
This blog is about my life and how I try to live it to the fullest while keeping it well balanced.

Wednesday 30 May 2018

Buka Puasa at La Juiceria's Superfoods Signature

One of the toughest thing growing up is maintaining the friendship you have with your schoolmates especially when you have commitments such as work and your very own little family. However, we try really hard to make it a must at least every fasting month every year. This year, Aaina suggested that we try something healthy for a change, La Juiceria's Superfoods Signature at Bangsar. 

Aaina Caring Nina

The interior at La Juiceria's Superfoods, Bangsar. So Cantik!

Drinks Menu

Warm Super Bowl Menu. The Selection here is not that much compared to Goodness Greens. 

Ramadhan Specials. When you order any of these, you get free Cold Pressed Orange Juice.

Teriyaki Chicken Rice

Vegetarian Nasi Lemak

My View: This cute couple. Pkai baju pon matching.
Buddha Bowl. This is one of the All Time Favorite
What is Chai?

Premium Chai

Ely Bonnely

Adha

Us!

Although it may seemed as if it was just the 4 of us, we actually had one tiny company who was fast asleep when she arrived before going on a "Wassuppppppp" mode and to "I don't want to go home" mode. Having a child of my own, I totally understand how difficult it can be to get the tiny person to take a picture with us. 

Anyway, La Juiceria's Superfoods is a great place to hangout. It had this tranquil secluded vibe that you can spend quality time with whoever your company is. Aside from that, it also had a children's area so that your child can play while you catch up with your friends. Food wise, I've always loved La Juiceria's food. So, really I'm not to judge. However, for Aaina and Ely who is not used to eating healthy, they were very surprised that Healthy food can be so Yummy! 

This is only a tiny fraction of our group. Nonetheless, it is always great to meet up with whoever who can. Friends are flowers that never fade. It is a blessing to still have them in my life. Love you, Honeybuns! Missing Hana (who was away in Philippines for her Romeo and Juliet Play),  Mash (who was away in Ipoh), Sara (heavily pregnant in Kuching, Sarawak) and Suzi (who was taking care of  her mom in ICU).




No comments:

Post a Comment