No matter how nice we try to put things, there is no denying that life is a battle. Everyday is a struggle.
However, with every struggle is a blessing. We are blessed to be alive and given the chance to make changes everyday.
People say, “live your life to the fullest”; I am here to do just that.
Hi, My name is Nadrah and this is my story.
I'm a daughter, a sister, a granddaughter, a cousin, a friend, a wife and a mother but most of all, I will always be a little girl at heart.
This blog is about my life and how I try to live it to the fullest while keeping it well balanced.

Friday 25 May 2018

Kreate Take Out @ Prince Court Hospital

Kreate Take Out

About a week before fasting month, Ezry had a surgery at Prince Court. I was not really familiar with the place as it was the first time I was there. As I was entering the hospital and approaching the lift, there was a shop right at the corner next to The Coffee Bean called Kreate. After looking at the menu, it figures that the name Kreate was in relation to the "Wok It Up" portion of menu where you can customise your order.

The Menu
Wok It Up
The interior of the place gave a some sort of an exclusive or "atas" urban vibe. It was quite clear that the shop was inspired by Chinese take out by looking at the arrangements or utensils. However, they don't only serve Asian food but also have a small selection of western food such as pasta, sandwiches and chicken. 

Interior of the Restaurant
To be honest, i quite like the interior.
I decided to try the "Wok It Up" menu for lunch and selected the Jasmine White Rice with Chinese Sauce and added Salmon. Although I was tempted to try more things, I need to always remember that I'm from a working class with a daughter, there are a lot of less fortunate people around and overeating is bad for health. In another note, Dont la berangan Kaya spend banyak-banyak, Don't waste food and Don't eat more that you should unless you want to get sick. Also, nanti Gemok la! Haha! So, lets be realistic here.

Who would have thought Chinese Take Out packaging can look so good and exclusive!
Chinese Fried Rice with Fried Salmon
To be honest, I'ld give it about 6.5/10. It could just be me but I prefer Chinese Fried Rice cooked using Basmathi rather than Jasmine white rice. I could really taste the sesame oil (which is good in my opinion) and a little wet. Affordability wise I thought it was quite reasonable you know with the whole exclusive package that comes in. I really don't think you can find a Fried Rice with Salmon below RM20 in the heart of Kuala Lumpur. Even the Fried Rice in Uptown Damansara now cost RM7.50 and that is a stall. Nonetheless the whole product, package and experience was definitely 'kreat-ive'. If you are ever at Prince Court, this is a definite must try place!

No comments:

Post a Comment