No matter how nice we try to put things, there is no denying that life is a battle. Everyday is a struggle.
However, with every struggle is a blessing. We are blessed to be alive and given the chance to make changes everyday.
People say, “live your life to the fullest”; I am here to do just that.
Hi, My name is Nadrah and this is my story.
I'm a daughter, a sister, a granddaughter, a cousin, a friend, a wife and a mother but most of all, I will always be a little girl at heart.
This blog is about my life and how I try to live it to the fullest while keeping it well balanced.

Monday 7 May 2012

October Origin

Last month, Tira and I were in the mood of online shopping. She introduced me to 2 websites and they are Doublewoot and October Origin. I surveyed both websites and my eyes were pretty much locked to October Origin's selection. Their reviews were mostly very good. They were saying about the quality and how the items sold are very flattering. I was pretty hesitant at first but my hopes were still there. I spent day after day looking and their website. Checking in items into the cart and removing them. I even got my colleague to look at the site. Finally, I made up my mind to purchase a bag and a pair of velour tracksuit. My colleague, Sarah too bought a bag. Do bear in mind that the business run by this site is a pre-order business. You will need to check on the schedule chart first before making purchase. 

When we checked the schedule, according to the date of purchase, our time should arrived some time in the mid of May. Imagine how excited I was to find an e-mail in my mailbox stating that the items were couriered to PosLaju last Friday. Since Saturday was Wesak day, the items arrived today. 

PosLaju Package. The items were packed individually and carefully so that it won't get spoilt during the delivery. 
My Awesome Pow-some Tracksuit in Forest Green! Feels almost like Juicy Couture for the price of RM115. Super comfy snuggly fit and figure flattering. 

My It's Mine Satchel at the price of RM119 in Grey. Super good quality PVC. Feels almost like leather with a lot of compartments. If I have extra moo-lah, my next aim is the suede in purple.
Thanks to October Origin, I'm definitely going to sleep with a smile plastered on my face tonight! I'll prolly be checking in and removing items in my cart before I sleep. We'll see what I'll check out end of the month! :p 

No comments:

Post a Comment