No matter how nice we try to put things, there is no denying that life is a battle. Everyday is a struggle.
However, with every struggle is a blessing. We are blessed to be alive and given the chance to make changes everyday.
People say, “live your life to the fullest”; I am here to do just that.
Hi, My name is Nadrah and this is my story.
I'm a daughter, a sister, a granddaughter, a cousin, a friend, a wife and a mother but most of all, I will always be a little girl at heart.
This blog is about my life and how I try to live it to the fullest while keeping it well balanced.

Wednesday 23 May 2012

Something to share..


"We told you there'd be a solution to our Ben & Jerry's problem!
So what was the one thing keeping B&J from being absolutely perfect?
Jerks tryin' to steal it from us! We're talkin' family, friends -- it doesn't matter! It's ours!
Well, we don't have to worry anymore: The Euphori-Lock is here!
Here's what the company said:
"This delightfully tongue-in-cheek concept actually came from one of our customers, who suggested we start selling our ice cream in stainless steel containers with little padlocks on them.”
LOLz! How fun!
The contraption is a two-part plastic security ring that slips around your pint's upper lid. All you have to do is remember your code when you want to dig in!
Perfect! Now if we could just remember our code... ha!" 
Source: PerezHilton

Now this is a BRILLIANT IDEA! Now, if only they can create one for my Flakes box. It keeps on getting lesser day after day. Not that I don't appreciate it when people help me to eat my chocolates, but there's only 3 left in the box! (There were at least 10 last week!)

No comments:

Post a Comment