No matter how nice we try to put things, there is no denying that life is a battle. Everyday is a struggle.
However, with every struggle is a blessing. We are blessed to be alive and given the chance to make changes everyday.
People say, “live your life to the fullest”; I am here to do just that.
Hi, My name is Nadrah and this is my story.
I'm a daughter, a sister, a granddaughter, a cousin, a friend, a wife and a mother but most of all, I will always be a little girl at heart.
This blog is about my life and how I try to live it to the fullest while keeping it well balanced.

Sunday 3 June 2012

The 4 Weeks Challenge

Work has been really hectic for me. After Sarah's departure, I had to cope with most of the task since the other are still new and not familiar with the process. As a result, I succumb to stuffing my face with snacks and sleeping early. Guess what? I gained weight! URGH! I went for my wedding dress fitting and imagine the horror when I find out that my arms got bigger that it was a little tight. Sure, the designer kept assuring me that I'll be OK as long as I don't gain any more weight BUT that is what every designer say when deep down inside they secretly wish that you would lose some weight. So, I invested on a book called, "Tone up at home in 10 minutes" to help me get the ideal figure in 4 weeks. This is to ensure that I will at least spend 10 minutes working out every day. Other than that, my routine pretty much consist of jogging at the park, body combat at the Celebrity Fitness, spinning (rpm cycling class) and zumba toning at Sole to Soul dance studio. So far, my first week is a success. I've got 3 weeks to go and I hope that I'm able to cope with it. Sigh! Like they always say, "No Pain, No Gain!". Wish me luck! Who knows, maybe I'll get the hour glass figure just in time. :p

Women's Fitness MagBook Tone Up At Home in 10 minutes at RM24.50
What you need to work out at home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment