No matter how nice we try to put things, there is no denying that life is a battle. Everyday is a struggle.
However, with every struggle is a blessing. We are blessed to be alive and given the chance to make changes everyday.
People say, “live your life to the fullest”; I am here to do just that.
Hi, My name is Nadrah and this is my story.
I'm a daughter, a sister, a granddaughter, a cousin, a friend, a wife and a mother but most of all, I will always be a little girl at heart.
This blog is about my life and how I try to live it to the fullest while keeping it well balanced.

Monday 4 June 2012

LaSenza Special Offer

Last Saturday, 2nd of June 2012, LaSenza had a special offer. 45% off the items (with a minimum purchase of rm500) from 5pm-8pm at LaSenza One Utama. If you are a member, you will get additional 10% discount. Tira and I didn't want to miss the opportunity since both of us are in need to stock our urm.. supplies. :p We arrived there almost 7pm and were shocked to see that we had to queue. The queue was almost like the one at Zanmai sushi. Since the queue was so long, we were given a pink sticker to indicate that we were there before 8pm and entitled for the discount. The place was so crowded that we could barely move. Struggled our way around as we picked up items we desire. By 7.15pm, we were done but the queue was very long that it took us almost 3 hours to reach the cashier. Total damage was RM260 for me (for 7 items which includes pyjamas, nighties and robe) and Tira spent RM270 for 8 items. It was a great bargain but it cost us a whole lot of energy to go through the hassle and queue for that long. Nonetheless, we were very happy and enjoyed our experience. Definitely a memory to treasure.

p/s: some of the ladies there were very smart. They brought along their partners (Spouse/BF) who queue up for them while they look for their stuff. How brilliant right? ;)

To my future husband, I suppose you know what's your role during sales besides paying for my goodies. :p

The Pink Sticker!

The super long queue.
Tira who is super embarassed about our crazy crazy act. It's definitely something to remember.
The little baby wants to shop too.
Pacted with people!
Super satisfied Tira!

1 comment: