No matter how nice we try to put things, there is no denying that life is a battle. Everyday is a struggle.
However, with every struggle is a blessing. We are blessed to be alive and given the chance to make changes everyday.
People say, “live your life to the fullest”; I am here to do just that.
Hi, My name is Nadrah and this is my story.
I'm a daughter, a sister, a granddaughter, a cousin, a friend, a wife and a mother but most of all, I will always be a little girl at heart.
This blog is about my life and how I try to live it to the fullest while keeping it well balanced.

Sunday 3 June 2012

Plan B, Publika with Marsh and Kiera

Since both Marsh and Kiera were not able to make it to my Hen's Night, they decided to treat me at Plan B last Wednesday, 30th May 2012. It was a little awkward for me since it is Marsh's first time taking me out for a meal in a fancy place. I've never been to Publika and even Plan B even when they have an outlet in Bangsar Village. 

"Marsh! Malam ini tercatit sejarah! Tak pernah you belanja I kat tempat macam ni," I expressed how surprised I was that Marsh was going to treat me. 

"Takpe, Syaza........Once in a life time you kahwin. Kalau you kahwin tiap-tiap tahun. Niaya I," said Marsh, comforting me that it is not a big deal (after all, it is a once in a life time that I'm getting married. InsyaAllah) 

With Marsh
Meal started with a cake called Rocky something-something. Sorry I can't bear to remember the name. We were all very disappointed with the cake.
I order the Caesar Salad
Marsh posing. I think she's trying to look sultry.
Awesome Moroccan Meatballs!
Plan B Club Sandwich
Marsh with her famous pose.
Smile!
 Fish Faced Flounder Me with Kiera! 
This picture is very Marsh that I had to put it on.
I had a great meal with the girls. Thank you Marsh and Kiera for the lovely meal + Boost juice! MUACHSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment