No matter how nice we try to put things, there is no denying that life is a battle. Everyday is a struggle.
However, with every struggle is a blessing. We are blessed to be alive and given the chance to make changes everyday.
People say, “live your life to the fullest”; I am here to do just that.
Hi, My name is Nadrah and this is my story.
I'm a daughter, a sister, a granddaughter, a cousin, a friend, a wife and a mother but most of all, I will always be a little girl at heart.
This blog is about my life and how I try to live it to the fullest while keeping it well balanced.

Wednesday 6 June 2012

Kak Ati's 50th Birthday

My cousin, Kak Ati turned 50 recently and her event company+family organized a birthday party for her at Acme Bar & Coffee, Troika on the 27th May 2012. The theme was black and white. The birthday girl was the only one in red. The event was well organized and the decorations were exclusively simple. They hired a really good band who played all Kak Ati's favorite songs. I would say that the music, decoration and theme blended in really well; creating a very cosy ambiance. I'm not really sure how to rate the food though. The appetizers were great but I find the main dishes rather average tasting.

Here are some pictures from the event (credits to Kak Joy and the official photographer): 

Pretty, right? Simple yet lovely.

Main dishes for the night. I had the confit lamb. A little too salty for my likely. Maybe it is supposed to be like thos salt beef thing-a-ma-jig.

My mom asked what flower it is and Kak Joy told me the name. For some reason, i keep hearing it as two coulomb. Could it be because i'm thinking like an engineer? Guess the electronic engineer is still embedded in me. :p
Door gift

Set up

Our table

Table peeps with the birthday girl.

Che Normah's Decendents
Kak Ati, Abd Rani and their boys.
Haerris carring the Hermes birthday cake for his mom.
Kak Ati with her cake!
The video presentation of Kak Ati over the past 50 years

Watching the slide show.
*Us leaving the party slightly earlier. This is really not a flattering picture of us.*


No comments:

Post a Comment