No matter how nice we try to put things, there is no denying that life is a battle. Everyday is a struggle.
However, with every struggle is a blessing. We are blessed to be alive and given the chance to make changes everyday.
People say, “live your life to the fullest”; I am here to do just that.
Hi, My name is Nadrah and this is my story.
I'm a daughter, a sister, a granddaughter, a cousin, a friend, a wife and a mother but most of all, I will always be a little girl at heart.
This blog is about my life and how I try to live it to the fullest while keeping it well balanced.

Thursday 6 September 2012

Lamb+Coffee= BIG NO NO!

Yesterday, we had a small team gathering at SABA Restaurant, Cyberjaya where the food is known to be "OhSuMM"!! We order a mixture of a few dishes so that we can try eat of them. My recommendation there would be the Chicken Kabsah and the Hanith Lamb. We were all very satisfied with the food but were very much unhappy with the cost of the beverages there.A cold Milo will cost you RM4. That is the same price as their flavored Malt drink. Also, their juices were pretty much awful. If you are planning to so there, the best choice would either be to order a glass of plain water/mineral water or one of those non-alcoholic flavored malt drinks.

Some pictures from the gathering:
David Low, Jeane Leow and Hakim
Our Table
There were about 19 of us and that's the other table. Everyone were pretty much in their raya mood that our Japanese, Korean and Chinese friends were wearing Baju Kurung. Talk about Diversity.
Outside of the Restaurant
After our meal, we were pretty much sleepy and decided to go on our very first trip to the Starbucks Drive-Thru.
By the way, they only place the menu where you are going to make your order. So if you are planning to take your time, heck, don't ever go to the drive-thru. You'll be wasting other people's time waiting for you to make your decision.
 
My hot Caramel Machiatto (Venti).
You would think that I prolly had a great time considering I had such a great time considering that I stuffed my face and made my tummy very happy. Plus, I had Starbucks after. My tummy should be happy, right? Not! Sad to say, it got too overwhelmed and I learned that Lamb+Coffee is a wrong combination. (Least, it doesn't work for me). I had migraine and tummy ache after till this morning. Tsk tsk tsk! 

Ironically, I could still eat chicken rice that night. Uptown's chicken rice is to die for! :p *Feeling a tad bit guilty for eating too much*. What? A girl's got to eat ok! 

Anyway, moral of the day, I must never ever drink coffee after having lamb.

No comments:

Post a Comment