No matter how nice we try to put things, there is no denying that life is a battle. Everyday is a struggle.
However, with every struggle is a blessing. We are blessed to be alive and given the chance to make changes everyday.
People say, “live your life to the fullest”; I am here to do just that.
Hi, My name is Nadrah and this is my story.
I'm a daughter, a sister, a granddaughter, a cousin, a friend, a wife and a mother but most of all, I will always be a little girl at heart.
This blog is about my life and how I try to live it to the fullest while keeping it well balanced.

Monday 3 September 2012

Let's get physical physical... :p

So Olivia Newton John's Physical is more about getting physical with the opposite sex but lets not go there.. LOL! I recently invested for mini personal trainer sessions to learn the techniques needed to shape up. It's my 2nd session so i can't really say much. With all the motivation by reading Fay Hokulani's blog and after several trips to the gym after a long break, i can actually feel my body getting stronger. And to whether i lost weight or any percentage of fat, it's a little too soon to tell. For gym today, i wore a t-shirt i bought from FOS which cost me RM15 and pants i bought from Tesco hypermarket at RM15. Yes, believe it or not, i spent very little on my attire. Why? Pretty much because your outfit is where you can save on. Before hitting the gym, you need that extra cash to invest on a good pair of shoes (socks included) and if you're a girl, you'll need to also invest on good sports bra (so that your breasts wouldn't sag) and also gloves (unless you don't mind having rough manly hands).

Wish me all the best ok! Hopefully, there'll be a Nadrah Hokulani in 3 months time. :p
I love the design on my tee today. It's a Banana working hard at the gym! Ahaks! I'm wearing gloves from Adidas and sportsbra from Nike. As for shoes, I'm wearing my New Balance. Trying to look stronger. Amacam? Jadi tak?

No comments:

Post a Comment