No matter how nice we try to put things, there is no denying that life is a battle. Everyday is a struggle.
However, with every struggle is a blessing. We are blessed to be alive and given the chance to make changes everyday.
People say, “live your life to the fullest”; I am here to do just that.
Hi, My name is Nadrah and this is my story.
I'm a daughter, a sister, a granddaughter, a cousin, a friend, a wife and a mother but most of all, I will always be a little girl at heart.
This blog is about my life and how I try to live it to the fullest while keeping it well balanced.

Tuesday 9 April 2013

1 Day of House of Healin's Lukano Lotion

So I tried the House of Healin's Lukano Lotion on my wound and here's my review so far. Upon applying the lotion, being aloe vera based and all, the lotion was soothing cool even when I didn't store it in the refrigerator. After 1 day (3 applications), the smaller blister has now disappeared and drying up; the big blister has now shrunken to at least half of it's size. Weehoo!!! However, it is starting to itch. People say that it is a sign that the wound is healing. Now, all I have to do is try my best not to scratch it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment