No matter how nice we try to put things, there is no denying that life is a battle. Everyday is a struggle.
However, with every struggle is a blessing. We are blessed to be alive and given the chance to make changes everyday.
People say, “live your life to the fullest”; I am here to do just that.
Hi, My name is Nadrah and this is my story.
I'm a daughter, a sister, a granddaughter, a cousin, a friend, a wife and a mother but most of all, I will always be a little girl at heart.
This blog is about my life and how I try to live it to the fullest while keeping it well balanced.

Tuesday 16 April 2013

Why Alone Time is Important to me..



Joke of the Day:
A woman went shopping, At cash counter she opened her purse to pay. The cashier noticed a TV remote in her purse. He cud'nt control his curiosity n asked "Do u always carry ur TV remote with u?" She replied " No, not always, but my husband refused to accompany me for shopping today.. SO...😡😝😄😄

The story continues....

The shopkeeper smiles and takes back all the items that lady had purchased.
Shocked at this act, she asks the shopkeeper what is he doing. He said your husband has blocked your credit card.
MORAL : Respect the hobbies of your husband.😝😎


Azhar, a friend of mine from India shared the joke above late last night. A little sexiest, don't you think? Haha! Talk about one out smarting the other.

It has been almost 10 months that I've been married. My life changed a lot ever since and I'm expecting it to change even more when the baby comes. In reality, nothing comes easy. So I am not going to deny that adjusting to my new life can be rather challenging. The best thing about it is that you are not alone. Your spouse is prolly going through the same thing and is with you throughout the journey.

People would think that we are attached to each other all the time. However, that is not the case. Hubster still goes for outtings with his friends, dance practice and manage a football team during his free time. I, on the other hand, still go out with my friends and have some alone time pampering myself. Contrary to the joke above, i sometimes prefer to shop without my husband. Honestly, i can't bear the thought of him waiting for me to make up my mind. LOL! Unlike men, women love to window shop.

Being married, one thing we had to ensure is that none of us gets to drowned into each other. But don't get me wrong, being together is important too. There are sacrifices to be made for your marriage. Just that you prolly need some time to yourself. It is important to know how to be alone so that another person will not define you.

No comments:

Post a Comment