No matter how nice we try to put things, there is no denying that life is a battle. Everyday is a struggle.
However, with every struggle is a blessing. We are blessed to be alive and given the chance to make changes everyday.
People say, “live your life to the fullest”; I am here to do just that.
Hi, My name is Nadrah and this is my story.
I'm a daughter, a sister, a granddaughter, a cousin, a friend, a wife and a mother but most of all, I will always be a little girl at heart.
This blog is about my life and how I try to live it to the fullest while keeping it well balanced.

Sunday 21 April 2013

RIP Mizulfadhli Abd Rahman (Md Ikhwan Zulfadhli)

If previously, you had seen this petite dude riding a huge bike, that would have prolly been Ikhwan. We were in the same account previously and went for lunch a couple of times. Unfortunately, as of 6.55pm yesterday, Ikhwan passed away after spending almost a day in the ICU. Apparently, he fell off his bike and was "hit&run" by a MyVi. Sigh! What is happening to the world today? Yes, life and death is within God's control but i strongly believe that the driver should have helped him. It is prolly stated from up above that it was his time to go and hope that Allah SWT bless his soul. 
 
Al-Fatihah...

2 comments: