No matter how nice we try to put things, there is no denying that life is a battle. Everyday is a struggle.
However, with every struggle is a blessing. We are blessed to be alive and given the chance to make changes everyday.
People say, “live your life to the fullest”; I am here to do just that.
Hi, My name is Nadrah and this is my story.
I'm a daughter, a sister, a granddaughter, a cousin, a friend, a wife and a mother but most of all, I will always be a little girl at heart.
This blog is about my life and how I try to live it to the fullest while keeping it well balanced.

Sunday 7 April 2013

Great Hair Day

Despite all of the bright and sunny things about pregnancy, there are a few things that would prolly need adjustments. One of the biggest part of it is adjusting to the changes of my body. Don't get me wrong. I love having a baby. In fact, i'm very excited about our Chicarito. However, that does not change the fact that i'm losing my waist line, breaking out and too tired to spend that extra 15minutes to groom myself into a presentable form. I look at so many women who made it through and wonder how they managed. Owh, to add on to it, due to the bleeding i had during the first trimester, i can't exercise during pregnancy. Everyday, i will wake up, go to work with the utmost messy and wet hair, looking fatigue, work, go home, prepare dinner, clean the house, sleep and the routine goes on everyday. Having a construction right next to your house really does not help as it will make your house extremely dusty every single day. Hence, the cleaning requirement. As a result, i sometimes look at the mirror feeling rather depressed with the way i look. If only I could just spend a little bit more to pamper myself with a saloon treatment finished hair every once awhile. Last 2 weeks i had to bid farewell to my decade old hairdryer as it was giving those electric sparks. Guess what I did this week? I went in a little shopping spree at Hair Depot. Hihi... As a result, hello great hair day! Thanks to a great new hair dryer, Paul Mitchell's Tea Tree hair and scalp treatment, Paul Mitchell's extra body daily boost, Lakme's deep hair treatment and this hair brush i got from Shins that is. I hope i can keep up with the routine. Checking out Fara Qippy, Delima, Yasmin J Soh and Vivy Proudduck's pictures for motivation. I know Fara Qippy and Delima personally and think that they are super mommies for being able to juggle career life, being a mom and looking awesome all at once. Wish me luck!



No comments:

Post a Comment