No matter how nice we try to put things, there is no denying that life is a battle. Everyday is a struggle.
However, with every struggle is a blessing. We are blessed to be alive and given the chance to make changes everyday.
People say, “live your life to the fullest”; I am here to do just that.
Hi, My name is Nadrah and this is my story.
I'm a daughter, a sister, a granddaughter, a cousin, a friend, a wife and a mother but most of all, I will always be a little girl at heart.
This blog is about my life and how I try to live it to the fullest while keeping it well balanced.

Sunday 28 July 2013

Hardwork and a change of lifestyle does help!

My friend, Aini or Baby (That's what I call her. I've known her for awhile and we've been housemates for 2 years; yet, I can never recall her fullname) recently shared her story on how she lost an amazing 10kg of weight. No, it is not through those meal replacements like Herbalife nor through crazy diets. She did it through a period of time with a change of lifestyle and hard work (in other word, EXERCISE!). She didn't just stick to one particular exercise (which can be such a bore). Instead, she mixes things up just to spice things up. However, just like everyone else, she did hit a point in time when her weight loss staggered a little. She got worried but luckily, with support from her surroundings and determination, she didn't give up and kept on going. Till Voila! She lost 10kg and look at her now! Oh-some right? It is not about being skinny, it is about being healthy! Baby, I am so proud of you! You are such an inspiration! Looking forward to follow your footsteps after confinement. XOXo!

By the way, read her story at http://ohnoaini.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment