No matter how nice we try to put things, there is no denying that life is a battle. Everyday is a struggle.
However, with every struggle is a blessing. We are blessed to be alive and given the chance to make changes everyday.
People say, “live your life to the fullest”; I am here to do just that.
Hi, My name is Nadrah and this is my story.
I'm a daughter, a sister, a granddaughter, a cousin, a friend, a wife and a mother but most of all, I will always be a little girl at heart.
This blog is about my life and how I try to live it to the fullest while keeping it well balanced.

Thursday 11 July 2013

Recognition from Joanna Lee or better known as Jo

It's always great to know that our work is valued. I just got a recognition from Jo who was my manager about like 2 years ago. I started my career life with her as my manager. She didn't really care much about the quantity but more of the quality of the work you deliver and taught me the value to the satisfaction when your effort is reflected in your work. Considering that I changed manager twice since I last reported to her, I was of course shocked to get a recognition e-mail from Recognition @HP.

Joanna Lee
 Check this out!



Congratulations Syaza Nadrah Hamzah!
You have been recognized in the Living Our Values FY13 program by Joanna Lee in the category of Achievement & Contribution . Here is what was said about you:

I know that this may come as a surprised but more than 1 year ago, Recognition@HP was not available. Therefore, I would like to take this chance to officially say 'Thank You' to you for all the contribution and effort rendered during the tough time of deployment last April 2012.
It was not easy and there was so much changes at that time.
Nonetheless, I would proudly say that we had provided extended support to ensure smooth transition for both internal and External Transition project team. Committed to support the client at the best performance till the end of Account contract with tough challenges and timeline set. We were still standing!!!
This could not have been possible without the AMAZING Teamwork and support given by everyone of you. You are AWESOME! And Thank you!
Hope our path crosses again in the near future to be able to work together again. Till then, all the best in your undertakings!

Reference # 821974570048  

Eventhough there is monetary benefit what so ever, (I mean it is just to tell your current manager that you have done a great job some time more than a year ago) but it does give a little something to smile about. Thank you Jo for your kind words. May God bless you in everything you do. XoXo!

No comments:

Post a Comment