No matter how nice we try to put things, there is no denying that life is a battle. Everyday is a struggle.
However, with every struggle is a blessing. We are blessed to be alive and given the chance to make changes everyday.
People say, “live your life to the fullest”; I am here to do just that.
Hi, My name is Nadrah and this is my story.
I'm a daughter, a sister, a granddaughter, a cousin, a friend, a wife and a mother but most of all, I will always be a little girl at heart.
This blog is about my life and how I try to live it to the fullest while keeping it well balanced.

Saturday 20 December 2014

Follow Up on My Previous Post

It worked! After taking 1000mg Calcium Supplements a day, I can really feel my stock filling up! If only I was told about it earlier. So, if you are nursing and started having your menstrual cycle, do take calcium supplements to ensure that your supply isn't affected! Thank God for Ostematrix! Now my baby is happy with her drug and falls deeply asleep after a warm drink straight from the tap!

A Happy Baby makes A Happy Mommy! 


2 comments: