No matter how nice we try to put things, there is no denying that life is a battle. Everyday is a struggle.
However, with every struggle is a blessing. We are blessed to be alive and given the chance to make changes everyday.
People say, “live your life to the fullest”; I am here to do just that.
Hi, My name is Nadrah and this is my story.
I'm a daughter, a sister, a granddaughter, a cousin, a friend, a wife and a mother but most of all, I will always be a little girl at heart.
This blog is about my life and how I try to live it to the fullest while keeping it well balanced.

Sunday 21 December 2014

Meet Zara's Brother

Meet my handsome GodSon, Mizan
I'm quite certain the moment you read the title, the first thought that comes in mind is a picture of a fetus via ultrasound. Sorry to disappoint you but this isn't the case. As you all know, Zara is an exclusively Breastfed baby. She will not accept any form of milk unless it is from her mother. Not only that, now that she's older, she will only drink straight from the tap. So, the moment I reach home, she will go full throttle. In order to maintain my supply, I will still have to pump milk during office hours. My frozen ebm stock was filling up the freezer and we just didn't know what to do with it. Coincidentally, my best friend was looking for a Fairy Dairy Godmother. She didn't need much as long as there are some for her son. After discussing with hubster, we decided to give the stock to her and keep on supplying.

Memoir Affair 2008

You see, in Islam, being a Dairy Godparent is a very important role to take. A huge responsibility that Dairy GodSibblings are not allowed to be married. However, aside from the restrictions, there's also the brighter side where by the act creates a bond that we become family. We thought long and hard before making our decision. Somehow we believe this is the best way it is and think that we just brought our relationship from best friends to a whole new level as family. At the moment, we are slowly trying to educate our children and bring them up as siblings. I know there are precautions that will have to be taken into considerations but I believe that anything that comes from a good cause there will be more good coming from it, InsyaAllah.. 

With Mizan at Chawan, Bangsar last Saturday

p/s: I've got to be the Chic-est Fairy GodMother, right? Just need to look for a wand with a subtle bling. Chanel Maybe? LOL!

2 comments:

  1. amboi... hotnye kite masa 2008... we're even hotter now!! hahahaha~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. u biar btol tra.... i nak botak ni.. banyak anak rambut plak tuh...

      Delete