No matter how nice we try to put things, there is no denying that life is a battle. Everyday is a struggle.
However, with every struggle is a blessing. We are blessed to be alive and given the chance to make changes everyday.
People say, “live your life to the fullest”; I am here to do just that.
Hi, My name is Nadrah and this is my story.
I'm a daughter, a sister, a granddaughter, a cousin, a friend, a wife and a mother but most of all, I will always be a little girl at heart.
This blog is about my life and how I try to live it to the fullest while keeping it well balanced.

Tuesday 16 December 2014

Making a list and Checking it... A gazzilion times?!! Ok... Iexaggerated..

No... It has nothing to do with Santa and Christmas.

Well, as some of you might have known, my birthday is just around the corner. Turning 23 for the 2nd time around, age is just a number to me. I may be married with a kid but I'm living my life to the fullest. I have a good feeling for the upcoming year. Going back to school in January (even tho it's just part time), makes me feel as if i have bigger plans ahead and I can't stop feeling even more thankful for the gifts Allah SWT has presented to me.

Challenges? Well i dont think we should dwell in it very much. Sure, next year is also going to be tough with the current economy crisis and what not but look how far we've come. We made it before so why can't we go through it again, right? Just endure it gracefully. Am sure we will think of something because for every problem, there's always solution. As a wise man (Tok Ali) once told me, "What's the problem?" There's only solutions. 

However, for my husband, this is the time of the year when he will have headaches. Why? First, let me tell you about my husband. He is not exactly a hopelessly romantic kind of person regardless how much he loves sappy music and My Lovely Girl, he really doesn't know how to buy me gifts. Ok, fine... I maybe the one to blame because I'm very fussy. I really don't get it. I give him hints all the time but he always seem clueless. After being with him for almost 7 years now, I just have to let it go. Birthday month is the time when I make demands for all the things I want. Hence, the headaches calculating how much he will have to fork out. Haha!


So, this morning in the car, 
Hubster: I really don't know what you want (for your birthday) because you keep showing me different things.
Me: In that case, why don't you get me all of them? * smiling gleefully...* besides, you owe me like anniversary present, a handbag and jewelleries that you promised... 
Hubster: Jap ekk... I forgot where I put my money printing machine... LoL! Just tell me la specifically the items you want. 
Me: ok. I nak kasut ni...tapi i nak kasut converse/keds for casual use... Maybe you should get me this shoe instead cause it's more expensive then I'll buy that one myself since I can afford it. Hmm... And maybe..
Hubster: Cepat la picit leher I... 

😅

Stress sgt lettew... Haha!!! I only get this treatment once a year, so please do not judge me. I'm not really materialistic. If you really know me and how much i'm in dire need of new clothes, shoes etc (most of them are worn out or too big), you would prolly understand. Whenever I am about to make a purchase, i keep procastinating and end up not buying. Like during my trip to Australia, believe it or not, i only bought myself 4 pair of pants (3 pairs of exercise pants 10AUD each and 1 pair of jeans from sportsgirl that cost 20AUD which was on Sale) throughout the whole trip! But I'm still a girl who loves all the pretty things. #ilovemyhusband like a lot! Everyday! 😁

At the moment, I'm making a list and cross checking things between what I really want and need. I am also setting aside what i'm due to get like a new phone. If any of you are so kind and thinking of getting me a present, I would very much appreciate stationeries for me to use in school next year. LoL! 

Now, let me get back to my list... Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment