No matter how nice we try to put things, there is no denying that life is a battle. Everyday is a struggle.
However, with every struggle is a blessing. We are blessed to be alive and given the chance to make changes everyday.
People say, “live your life to the fullest”; I am here to do just that.
Hi, My name is Nadrah and this is my story.
I'm a daughter, a sister, a granddaughter, a cousin, a friend, a wife and a mother but most of all, I will always be a little girl at heart.
This blog is about my life and how I try to live it to the fullest while keeping it well balanced.

Thursday 12 December 2013

Hubster's 28th Birthday

When we were dating, Hubster told me that he wished to be married with a child at the age of 27 years old. Well, his plan got delayed a little but it was totally worth it. I would say that the timing couldn't be better. Perfect is more like it. After all, it was all in God's plans.

At 28 years old, Hubster has achieved so much and we couldn't thank God enough for our blessings especially for our bundle of joy, little Zara Aliya. Syukur Alhamdulillah..

This time around we decided to take some time off alone and went out to One Utama for some brunch and a movie together.
Feast like a King on the Birthday!
Then, we watched Catching Fire, the sequel to The Hunger Games. No, I'm not going to give any spoilers out to those who has yet watched the movie but all I can say is the movie is Owh-Some! Can't wait for the next movie!

Image obtained from Google.
After spending time together, it would only be complete once we had a memorable event with the family. So, we got one of those kiddie pool for Zara's first swim.
Here is a picture of Zara in her swimsuit that her "Mama" (That's what she calls my mom) got from Jakarta.
Hubster with Zara. Yea, we looked like we are the ones who is more excited than her with her emotionless face in the pool. She was more curious than excited. Fret Not! I'm sure the excitement to swim will kick in real soon.
We shared the special moments with her other cousins.

Zara's Cousins Khyra enjoying her time in the pool.

Baby K with Nayla


After all, the more the merrier. I'm pretty sure Zara was thinking like...

"Hmm... What's this? It's just like bath time but the tub seems bigger... And Owh! My cousins are also in the tub. What's all this splashing? Mmmm... This is pretty calming"

Hey, I'm not making up about the calming part OK! She was quiet, that is until we take her out of the water. Because of that, I'm pretty sure she loves the water.

Post pregnancy, I barely get the chance to go out alone so secretly going out to get Hubster a cake or present was out of the question. Thank god there's such thing as online shopping/services. I made an order from Humble beginnings for a cake.

A Family Photo for Remembrance

Guess Lil Chica doesn't like the Cake...Haha!!!
Candle Blowing as a Family

with our cousin, Anis who was just about to leave for her short Melbourne getaway for her brother's convocation.
Birthdays from now on may not be the same with the presence of our lil bub but it will definitely be livelier. 

No comments:

Post a Comment