No matter how nice we try to put things, there is no denying that life is a battle. Everyday is a struggle.
However, with every struggle is a blessing. We are blessed to be alive and given the chance to make changes everyday.
People say, “live your life to the fullest”; I am here to do just that.
Hi, My name is Nadrah and this is my story.
I'm a daughter, a sister, a granddaughter, a cousin, a friend, a wife and a mother but most of all, I will always be a little girl at heart.
This blog is about my life and how I try to live it to the fullest while keeping it well balanced.

Monday 23 December 2013

Zara and her "friends"

As a baby, Lil Chica is very restless and curious. She likes to be on the go and talk to people. It's really not that easy to make her stay in one position as she starts making a lot of fuss when she is bored. So, today, I put her on her bumbo seat and set all of the soft toys around her. This was the longest position she stayed. Why? She was busy talking to her "friends".

"Bbefgrhhhh ablerghh ablurghhhh veuuuuu" 

That is until she realized that her friends doesn't talk back! 

Hahahhahaha!!!!!

Well, my brother in law did have a point by saying that IF her friends start talking back, then I should be worried. 

*psycho theme playing in my head with an image of Chucky* 

Errrr... Yea... But it's totally cool if the toys come to life like toys story or the cartoons in disney junior! 

Can't wait for her to be of age to wear tutus and have a princess tea party! 

No comments:

Post a Comment