No matter how nice we try to put things, there is no denying that life is a battle. Everyday is a struggle.
However, with every struggle is a blessing. We are blessed to be alive and given the chance to make changes everyday.
People say, “live your life to the fullest”; I am here to do just that.
Hi, My name is Nadrah and this is my story.
I'm a daughter, a sister, a granddaughter, a cousin, a friend, a wife and a mother but most of all, I will always be a little girl at heart.
This blog is about my life and how I try to live it to the fullest while keeping it well balanced.

Monday 23 December 2013

My first jog after 1 year and Zara's first stroll at the park.

I've just completed my 100 days confinement so it's the time that I've been waiting for... The time when my feet can say hello to my lovely sports shoes. Oh how I missed them. I was unable to do any sort of sports during pregnancy due to a case of bleeding and after 100 days of confinement, I can finally work on those muscles which has been resting for slightly over a year. 

I was so fortunate that my husband was very supportive in my attempt to be fit and healthy. He agreed to take care of Zara while I jog. So, we got up early yesterday morning and prepared our lil Chica to go for a walk at the park. I can't say much about her stroll at the park because I wasn't with her at that time. Hubster said that she was very calm and being her usual curious self looking around. I on the other hand was struggling and trying my best to complete one round of jog. I managed to complete 2 rounds but of course i walked once a while. I just need to push myself a little if not i'll be succumbing to the luxury of losing weight via breastfeeding and telling myself that taking care of my baby is enough of an exercise for me. All I can say is that it felt very heavy when I started to run. Lifting my legs wasn't as easy as it was when i used to run mile after mile. It felt as if all my gears are rusty. Even though it was nothing big, it's still a step closer to my fit and healthy self. 

Uuuu..... I'm in the Stroller...
Urmm... Mummy, Where are we going? What is going on?
Hubster and Lil Chica
Hubster went ahead on a date with his new "girlfriend" while I stretch and prepare for my jog.
Back to rocking my New Balance after a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment