No matter how nice we try to put things, there is no denying that life is a battle. Everyday is a struggle.
However, with every struggle is a blessing. We are blessed to be alive and given the chance to make changes everyday.
People say, “live your life to the fullest”; I am here to do just that.
Hi, My name is Nadrah and this is my story.
I'm a daughter, a sister, a granddaughter, a cousin, a friend, a wife and a mother but most of all, I will always be a little girl at heart.
This blog is about my life and how I try to live it to the fullest while keeping it well balanced.

Friday 20 December 2013

Selfie of the Day

Recently back to work post pregnancy, I've barely enough clothes to wear (especially with my ever-changing bodyshape). My current wardrobe clearly does not justify my taste in fashion as I am wearing what is there with majority of the clothes were given by my mom. You would think that getting is easy, you are WRONG! It is definitely not easy nor is it cheap. With all the prices rising up up and UP, I could only get a few pieces a month. Thank god for all these online shops that sells all these inspired clothes at a much affordable price. Now, collecting clothes for my new wardrobe will not take that long. So, instead of buying just one piece a month, I can get 2-3. LoL! Here is a picture of myself today wearing a top from Coree Fashion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment