No matter how nice we try to put things, there is no denying that life is a battle. Everyday is a struggle.
However, with every struggle is a blessing. We are blessed to be alive and given the chance to make changes everyday.
People say, “live your life to the fullest”; I am here to do just that.
Hi, My name is Nadrah and this is my story.
I'm a daughter, a sister, a granddaughter, a cousin, a friend, a wife and a mother but most of all, I will always be a little girl at heart.
This blog is about my life and how I try to live it to the fullest while keeping it well balanced.

Tuesday 23 October 2012

Big Bang's Remember



Composers: Teddy + Walt Ander | Lyrics: 양현석
Translated by: Jeska + gdluvzmc @ VIPtranslators
*do not add to or remove credit line*

-note: ITALICS are sung in English
[YB] (Do you remember,
Do you remember,
Do you remember)

when i saw you in this broad and wide world (when i first saw you)
i feel like i am possessed by something; to make it unnoticeable, yeah (i try to hide)
when you look at me, when you smiling at me
i feel like i got everything in this world, i don’t know how to describe it
[SR] sometimes you are like a child, sometimes you look at me like (you look at your) mom
sometimes you scold me; [YB] “i love you” isn’t enough to express my love
Chorus:
remember all promises i made with you, i will make you happy
remember if you can be with me, i am not afraid of anything in this world
remember hand-in-hand, we will run together
[GD/TOP] scream (ay) to that high sky (eh) to this wide world (eh) DO YOU REMEMBER
[DS] fear can always come to us (all of a sudden)
promise me DO YOU REMEMBER [YB] that you will be with me closest
[SR] we will overcome this in the end, i am fine (so) don’t give up NO
[DS] i thank the heaven, thank you (for) coming in front of my eyes OH
[SR] sometimes you are like a child, sometimes you look at me like (you look at your) mom
sometimes you scold me; [DS] “i love you” isn’t enough to express my love
[Repeat chorus]
[GD] when i get tired and fall asleep, you never sleep at a distant place, without a word
why do you have so much tears, separated times, just wait a bit more
the reason i can breath it’s you miss, you, you’re beautiful
[TOP] i pray for you with my tightened fist
i protect you, my number 1 precious treasure
although they make fun of us, i am (your) strong support
[YB]i will hold and protect you, i promise you forever
[Repeat chorus]


*Haih.... why la Malaysians can't produce this kind of song.. even the current western pop music don't produce songs this meaningful... like Baby baby baby what? Pbtt!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment