No matter how nice we try to put things, there is no denying that life is a battle. Everyday is a struggle.
However, with every struggle is a blessing. We are blessed to be alive and given the chance to make changes everyday.
People say, “live your life to the fullest”; I am here to do just that.
Hi, My name is Nadrah and this is my story.
I'm a daughter, a sister, a granddaughter, a cousin, a friend, a wife and a mother but most of all, I will always be a little girl at heart.
This blog is about my life and how I try to live it to the fullest while keeping it well balanced.

Sunday 14 October 2012

Tappers@Shaftsburry Square, Cyberjaya

For lunch today, we decided to try this new place at Shaftbury Square, Cyberjaya. Initially we wanted to get the 'Sub of the Day' but since the place looked pretty descent, we decided to give it a try. The Lunch Set were pretty affordable. Both Lai and Adrian ordered the rice with chicken rendang which cost them RM10.90 and my Olio Penne with crispy bacon and mushroom was RM14.90. Each set comes with a drink (honey lemon, lemon tea or goh leng ping or in other words Sirap Bandung). 

 Ambiance: 
Cozy and clean However, don't be fooled by the looks. They pre-mix the drinks to save time and put the mix in glasses which is a good idea. It's so unfortunate that they did not cover the glasses. The drinks were pretty much open for contamination. After looking at the pre-mix glasses, Adrian looked at his ice lemon tea and gulped! LOL! 

Here are Adrian and Lai's thoughts on their food: 
 -Acar Sayur: Tasteless 
-Chicken Rendang: Dry overcooked chicken but sauce was ok 

What I thought of mine: 
-too much olive oil 
-for olio, it lack of garlic 
-lots of beef bacon 
-taste was just merely ok but really not up to my liking 
-after taste of the mushroom wasn't good. had to invest on a pack of Eclipse mints 

Honestly, the chances of me going there again is very low. 

Here are some pictures from lunch:
Tappers @ Shaftsburry
Lai and Adrian's hungry look.
The set up. I kinda like the frames there.
Lai's Goh Leng Ping.
Rice with Chicken Rendang
Penne Olio with Crispy Bacon and Mushroom

No comments:

Post a Comment