No matter how nice we try to put things, there is no denying that life is a battle. Everyday is a struggle.
However, with every struggle is a blessing. We are blessed to be alive and given the chance to make changes everyday.
People say, “live your life to the fullest”; I am here to do just that.
Hi, My name is Nadrah and this is my story.
I'm a daughter, a sister, a granddaughter, a cousin, a friend, a wife and a mother but most of all, I will always be a little girl at heart.
This blog is about my life and how I try to live it to the fullest while keeping it well balanced.

Tuesday 9 October 2012

Bowling

The division I'm working in organized a bowling tournament. I've always been a very good bowler. Very good at bowling the ball right into the putter. :p Which was why I wasn't really keen to join the tournament. Unfortunately, my department did not have enough participants. My colleague, Hakim assured me that everyone in the team are also bad at bowling. So, I decided to join the team. They initially named it "Team Longkang". But then, when they had the first training, most of them can actually bowl! Chiaki, a Japanese colleague of mine has been scoring spares and Pasu has been scoring strikes! Hakim got super excited and practiced at least once a week. Believe me when I say that I was the worst bowler in the team. Many tried to help me but their attempts failed. Then, hubster and in-laws went bowling with me. This time around it was a little fruitful. I can now bowl the ball straight. The only thing is that my ball was really slow. Well, at least I get to hit some pins right? LOL! Of course we didn't make it to the qualifying round but I would say we played quite well (considering that there are a few teams which are worse than us). Also, my ball didn't go in the putter that often. Woohoo!!! :p 

No comments:

Post a Comment